The purpose of the Serve Team is to make ready a place for worship. We want to eliminate distractions and obstacles so that people are able to easily come into the presence of God.
We serve the servants by making it as effortless as possible for them to immediately begin meeting people within their ministry. We prepare the way.
- Arrives early prior to services to prepare the interior and exterior campus
- Prepares and maintains the Socialside for our team members so they have a space to refresh between services
- Prepare and maintain refreshment stations throughout the services
We desire to meet the needs of our local gathering as we imitate our Savior and King, Jesus. We believe that needs within our church are opportunities to obey Jesus' command to love one another.
- Helping families with moving
- Manual labor to help clean or get work done
- Providing meals for families in the midst of stressful seasons (new child, sickness, etc.)
- Visiting and praying with people within the church
The production team works behind the scenes, delivering content to the Awaken campus and throughout the world.
- Broadcast team operates cameras, switchers and live production equipment
- Propresenter team helps facilitate worship and growth through easy to follow content delivery on screens
- Social Media and Video content creation and distribution
Sound Team members are worship leaders. Sound Team members role uses technology to create an atmosphere for people to be able to experience the presence of God without distractions. You don’t need to know how to run a sound board - we’ll teach you!
- Attend band practice during the week
- Attention to detail
The maintenance team works during the week to help keep the church facilities inviting and functional. Projects include all kinds of routine facilities maintenance work.
- Currently, most project work is happening on the third Saturday of the month. There is flexibility to help on different days depending on your availability.
- Consistency and dependability is key! No specific skills are required, anyone can help! They just need to be able to commit to showing up and being available.
Photos are monuments of God’s work. The Photography Team prayerfully and artistically captures moments that tell His story at Awaken.
- Document weekly teaching, ministries, and community on Sundays and other various events during the week.
- Spend a small amount of time editing and uploading photos on site.