The Awaken Kids Team believes in the value of teaching God's Word at the earliest ages. We believe the gospel message changes everything; heart transformation can only take place when a child experiences the gospel. Children of all ages will be taught to understand the Bible is not just a collection of stories, but that it is the 100% TRUE word of God!
Our children, 2-years old through 5th grade, are taught the Bible at an age-appropriate level using worship, hands-on activities, visual aids, large group teachings, and games; while our infants and Walkers experience the love of Christ through worship and play.
- Arrives 20min prior to services to review the lesson and welcome kids to the class
- Teaches from a curriculum based on the kids’ ages
- Clean and organize the class after kids have left
- Serves as Classroom Teachers, Classroom Aids, Infant and Toddler Room Teachers, Family Check-in, and clubhouse teacher
The Awaken Students team helps to build firm foundations of life in Christ, and equip students to be bold as they mature in Christ, through the study, discussion, and application of God’s word
- Studies an assigned biblical text to lead a group of students weekly
- Arrives 30 min prior to STDNTS night to engage with the students
- Provides Godly council through challenging circumstances and subjects as needed
- Participates in the life of students outside of a STDNTS night
- Prepares extra-curricular activities throughout the year for the students (Camp, Game, or Movie nights)